What we believe:
• There is a God who created a beautiful world (just look out the windows of our Yeppoon church to see for yourself!).
• Jesus of Nazareth, who is God in flesh, has defeated death and offers a restored relationship between God and humanity.
• It is an essential part of our Christian lives that we provide for those who cannot provide for themselves.
• Jesus, who is truly God and truly human, made God the Father known to us when he walked on earth. In return, the Father has given Jesus the highest name, above every other name, so that every person should kneel before him and declare that Jesus is Lord - he is the boss.
• Jesus has sent God the Holy Spirit into the world to convince us that Jesus is in fact Lord.
• The Bible is God’s word which, by reading, we get to know God better and learn how to live in a way that pleases him.
• It is an essential part of our Christian lives that we meet together in church to give a visible expression of the community into which God has called us.